Saturday, July 18, 2009

My speech about impact of Union Budget (2009-10) on Personal Finance:

Kizhakku Pathipagam, in association with Fundsindia.com, conducts a weekly workshop on Personal Finance. Topic for the last session was about impact of Union Budget on Personal Finance.

Earlier, when I read the news on the blog of Mr. Badri Seshadri (founder of Kizhakku Pathipagam), I was thinking of attending the session as a participant (if time permits).

But to my surprise, I was honoured to receive an invitation from him to deliver a speech to the participants and to have an inter-active session for clarifying their doubts.

Immediately after he blogged announcing my speech for the forthcoming session, I started receiving congrats-calls from many readers whom we both know in common.

I should mention that the program went really fine and the inter-active session was very energetic. Pls check Badri's after-session blog post here.

Here’s the link where you could find the audio file of entire recording. Pls listen the audio link and correct me if I was wrong on any of the points discussed.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN THE AUDIO FILE


Mr. Badri Seshadri complemented me a book which is the tamil version (published by Kizhakku Pathipagam) of a popular book written by Jeffrey Archer titled "Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less".

3 comments:

Ganesh said...

congrats bala.

yet another reason to feel bad about missing chennai.

Deena said...

Super bala!! soon we hear your voice on NDTV, CNN IBN and NDTV Profit!! All the best..

personal budgeting said...

Thanks for sharing such great post, according to me budgeting doesn't mean that you have to compromise your needs but it is important for planning financial life. Household Budgeting means to create a planning for the money spending. Build emergency fund, minimize the use of credit card, planning, etc. are the tips for making personal household budgeting.