Friday, January 13, 2006

Farewell to Satya

I could not blog about the farewell party on time, since I was really busy on certain official matters and am relaxed a bit now to talk about the farewell.

The farewell party to Satya was held at around 7 p.m. on 30th December 2005 at Hotel Ramada Raj Paris. It was good to see all the CI Chennaites together (except few). Everybody felt (rather feel) that it's really hard to miss him. Some took a chance to talk about their experience with him. He has been so nice, friendly and helpful to all of us.

We all whole-heartedly wish him a bright career for his new role.

Please find here, some of the snaps taken at the party.











2 comments:

Ganesh said...

convey my best wishes too to him for all his future endeavours.

Kanishkaa said...

Che! I missed it. and also the food and drinks.pls give my regards to Satya